$ $ $
49 Karl Fraser Rd. (at Shoppes at Don Mills)
Toronto, ON M3C 0E5
- The gnocchi and tomato sauce is a must.
- Pappardelle rocks!!!
- Very good authentic Italian food
- Serving the happiest bread in town.
- Sword fish is divine. Tell the National Post jerks to come back and try it before they leave a bad review about the joint because they didn't like the noodles.
- On Apr 12 is my b-day
- Terrible service food was mediocre .. I don't recommend
- Carpaccio with Mustard sauce, capers, onions & grana padano is delicious :) but 15$ is a bit too much
- Try the Pavlova - Passion fruit, lemon curd and strawberry. Delicious!
- Try the Fried Smelts -
- Came here for the amazing Tiramisu with the absolutely delicious Frappuccino that it came with on the side, sadly, it doesn't come with the frap anymore dammit!!!
- Really not worth the price they charge. Risotto was drowned in some salty sauce that had no distinct taste. Duck was dry and had no taste. Cured foie gras was a waste of foie gras. Go to Joeys instead
- Bad service, my table had to wait over 15 minutes after being seated for our waiter to bring water and take drink orders
- Nothing but the freshest, highest quality ingredient in everything we enjoyed from meatballs and calamari as appetizers and our entrees which included salmon, NY strip loin steak and featured pasta.
- Great food have the mushroom truffle cream pizza
- Fungi pizza with truffle oil is pretty good. The crust was really nice
- This is authentic Italian. Wood burning oven from Naples, San Marzano tomatoes and caputo flour... you can taste the difference. YUM
- Food is good. Drink and wine selection is great. I didn't like how condescending the hostess was when she couldn't find our reservation. After asking 3 times to look again, she found it.
- The atmosphere is great but the food was totally anti-climactic. We also waited for over an hr for our mains. The worst part was our server - she was HORRIBLE - & the main reason we'll never go back.
- I go to Fabbrica when I feel like eating typical Italian food. It always satisfies my taste buds + it has a nice atmosphere & good service, I only can recommend this restaurant.