3980 Menlo Ave (inside Figueroa, MLK, Exposition, & Vermont)
Los Angeles, CA 90037
- This summer, the Outdoor Cinema Food Fest is returning to Exposition Park with food trucks, live music, and great screenings. Learn more below...
- Originally called Agricultural Park, the 160-acre site served as an agricultural fairground from 1872 to 1910. Horses, dogs, & camels competed on a racetrack where the rose garden now blooms.
- Five major cultural attractions are within walking distance of each other in the USC/Exposition Park area, so be sure to take advantage of our walking tour on discoverLosAngeles.com!
- This 160-acre park is home to some of the city's top cultural attractions and museums. Set aside some time to enjoy the 15,000 rose bushes in the rose garden which were planted for the 1932 Olympics.
- Cool place to workout or check out special events but on typical days, it's pretty loaded with dog poop in the grass. Watch your step!
- A great place to tailgate before a USC football game.
- There's a lot to see but the parking is a little messy.
- Rose Garden
- Haven't made the venues yet but the outside is well maintained. Great to walk through.
- Home of the USC Trojans! Love the Coliseum! Fight on!
- Good park. The massive A-12 is so cool to look at ;) parking is $10 for all day so it might be cheaper under few hours maybe. (not sure) must visit Los Angeles coliseum ;)
- La concentracin de sitios entretenidos
- Girls night out at #uforiafest
- Street. Food. Cinema. Amazing experience. When you go just make sure you are prepared for the cold at night. Bring blankets and snacks! The food trucks are not too great. Alcohol is allowed as well.
- Get here early on Saturdays to get a good spot. "Stand By Me" holds up after all these years.
- So much to do and see within a short walk here. You haven't experienced LA till you've been here.
- head here for the Outdoor Cinema Food Fest!
- Location in L.A. Noire video game by RockStar Games
- Outdoor Cinema Food Fest location this Summer - 07/17: The Big Lebowski, 07/24: Pulp Fiction, 08/07: The Hangover, 08/14: The Breakfast Club, 08/28: Tinker Bell & The Great Fairy Rescue
- Stop to smell the roses & picnic! If you checkin w/ 4sq @ Taco Bell on 27th & Fig after 7pm u could instantly win Warped Tour tix to see bands like Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl's Pretty Reckless!