The Exorcist Steps
Scenic Lookout, Landmark
- These stairs were made famous in the 1973 horror movie, "The Exorcist." Today you might find GU students and athletes using them for exercising, instead of exorcising.
- Creepy! I won't be going down this stairs.
- Breathe before you go up. Do it at night ;)
- Kneel down to photograph from the bottom of these famously creepy stairs from The Exorcist for a truly gruesome shot.
- It's a great exercise and beautiful at sunset!
- Don't fall
- Great test of endurance!
- Great exercise! You'll catch attractive people running up and down the stairs.
- Falling causes certain death.
- As a student at GU at the time, I remember watching the famous scene from the Exorcist being filmed.
- Great exercise once you climb up look back down
- my workout today: 2 rounds of stairs followed by 20 double 53-lb kettlebell swings (repeat cycle 6 times).
- Steepbut worth the climb to say you did it!
- Very creepy steps. Extremely steep. If your a fan of the movie. A must stop if your in the area. I highly recommend to go at night. It makes it that much more creepy
- A must see for movie fans
- Looking for creepy fun? Take in the view
- A cool little landmark in Georgetown. Right next to the university, and close to the bridge.
- Watch your step.
- Como buen amante de las pelculas de terror es obligatorio visitarlas
- I see dead people...usually they're dead tired from exercising lolol