Waterfront, Scenic Lookout
Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Id rather live in Jersey With this VIEW than live in NY with a view of jersey
- Great place to take in the view of Lower Manhattan, especially at night.
- Breathtaking view. 9/11 memorial is quite moving and a great place to sit with a good friend and share a lunch or a coffee.
- Nice view of NY downtown from here
- Very peaceful place.
- The most awesome views of downtown Manhattan skyline!
- The waterfront is a great tourist attraction.Kids of all ages can go see the beautiful New York skyline right across the river.It is also just minutes away from a ton of great restaurants to eat from.
- Cool place! Stop by and enjoy.
- One of the best things about JC.
- You can also see the Statue of Liberty and the iconic Colgate clock. This is an excellent place to go to when visiting the NJ/NY metropolitan area.
- Very nice place for downtown skyline view!!
- Hermoso !!
- Great scenic views take a photo of the NY skyline at night!
- Beautiful place & Beautiful view to Manhattan
- Beautiful views of Hudson River, Lower Manhattan, NYC! Calm, peaceful at the wharf's end. Feels like you're in the River.
- Wonderful view and #Gregory's coffee at the corner!
- Great place to clear ur mind relax and just enjoy the view..
- One of the best views of Manhattan.
- A must visit for all tourists
- Beautiful view of NY skyline, especially at night. Plenty of space to sit or walk around. It can be very romantic and there plenty of nice restaurant around.