Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Hotel, Casino, Resort
3850 South Las Vegas Boulevard (at W Tropicana Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The record for biggest jackpot at $37.9 million was set here in 2003.
- Watch out for hotel staff agressively pushing timeshares.
- Check out Dick's Last Resort! Servers and bartenders with attitude and a lot of fun!
- The shower water pressure is so weak!
- Keep your eyes open for pesky sales staff on the floor offering free shows/activities. They're really just pushing timeshare presentations/sales. Unless you're into those kinds of things.
- Caution when first entering the hotel, it reeks of cheap carpet deodorizer
- Your kids are not gonna have as much fun in Vegas as you. Stop being selfish pretending they are. Take the poor bastards to Disneyland sometime.
- This place is dirty, smelly and the staff members are rude. Two thumbs down. Ur better off in another hotel
- If you want to avoid the timeshare people give them a thumbs up when they approach you. That's the "sign" for having already done it. They won't say another word to you!
- Smell from all the smokers is enough to choke a horse. Disgusting.
- Buffet was horrible.
- Don't go broke
- Any of you girls visiting las vegas nee to see this show. The thunder from down under will not disappoint.
- Tournament of Kings is entertaining
- FREE GAMING LESSONS! Learn blackjack, craps androulette from one of our friendly dealers! 11 a.m. & 7 p.m.Daily. See any dealer for information.
- Try to avoid this hotel. Parking is bad. Rooms need renovation. No wifi.
- Definately check out Dick's Las Resort. Servers and bartenders with attitude. Good beer, great food and me performing magic while bartending.
- You will feel like you are living the legends here. Elegant rooms and limitless fun is waiting for you!
- Def upgrade your room! Choose Tower 2 , great views, next to the pool and spa.
- I Fairy Tale Castles!! Excalibur= It's A Small World On A GIANT Protein Shake!! =)