Record Shop, Music Store
- Winner of Seattle Weekly's Staff Pick for Best Place to Buy a Used CD! Check out the rest of the winners through our Best of Seattle app.
- No air-conditioning, tough for browsing on hot summer day
- Bargain records are fun to dig through. Lots of gems for $2 or less.
- 10 a.m. -10 p.m
- Good vinyl selection. Worth a combing through.
- Huge a mount of records, yes records. too bad they only concentrate in a style of music, not much variety,
- Huge selection
- The best record store I've every been, the price is great for new and used albums. If you go all the way to the end of the store you'll find a Bargain Section with great tittles 0.50 and up to 1.90
- Solid record store
- They have a great selection but they mix their Soul and RnB records with Rock. Only Seattle store though that has experimental and modern composers.
- Great discount vinyl
- Love this place!
- HUGE discount used vinyl section! Check it out!
- Head upstairs and get lost among the vinyl racks..
- I love hitting the New Arrival bins, where there is always something cool that I wasn't looking for.
- Great selection!