- anything you choose here rules.
- Their disco fries are worth dying for.
- Get the pile up with buffalo tenders instead of wings and French fries instead of onion wings. You will not be disappointed.
- Avoid the new waitress like the plague.
- Pretty much the greatest place on earth.
- Great people.
- Need a late night snack? The French toast with a side of bacon does the trick...
- The cornedbeef hash and egg . It was hot and fresh delish
- The gyros are amazing!
- Try the fresh banana milkshake: it's smooth, not too sweet, and delicious!
- Hudson Salad, but get it with the house tomato vinaigrette. The best!!
- Try the bacon in strawberry butter it's to die for!
- The Brewster everready is better
- Their steak caesar salads are amazing! But so is everything else.
- Bacon burger is amazing!
- If you have angle gluten intolerance don't eat here....from one CD patient to the next :c(
- Food is excellent, whether a simple meatloaf sandwich that tastes like Mom made it, to excellent short ribs ( and the home made mashed potatoes are delicious) Finally theres a bakery on premises-yum!
- Service was very friendly and decor is 1950's style. Prices are good. Enjoy the Disco Fries.
- This is my favorite diner in the world! I love the waffles and corn beef hash but its a diner everythings good.
- Great burgers and buffalo wraps. A friend raved about the patty melt (twice in one weekend) and the buffalo sauce is spot on!
519 Albany Post Rd
4079 Albany Post Rd
4097 Albany Post Rd