- Featured on LA Weekly's 99 Essential Restaurants!
- An intimate bistro friendly to kids, neither too loud nor too bright with a gently priced wine list. Go on Sunday nights for epic family dinners including wine & desserts for $39 (only $20 for kids)!
- Come to sample Eva and others at this years Gold Standard on 3/6/11! http://bit.ly/iaPthT
- The night's menu begins with Little Gem lettuce, each dainty crinkly leaf separated and cloaked in a velvety green goddess dressing with a good splash of vinegar in it. It's utterly seductive.
- The staff and the food here is phenomenal. Sunday dinner here is the best Sunday dining experience you can have outside of the house.
- RIP, closed for good. Mark Gold is now head chef at Chez Soi in Manhattan Beach--go check it out.
- Get a 5% discount off your meal by leaving your cellphone with the hostess when you check in.
- ask for a table inside during the summer cuz it's deathly hot outside on the patio.
- The foie grois is to die for... I was dreaming about it for a week after I had it for the first time.
- Tremendous farm to table new American menu in a casual environment
- There's always some kind of online deal for this place that involves bottomless mimosas.
- Mark Gold is a brilliant chef, and the Fried Chicken was voted best in LA. Go check out this perfect restaurant on Beverly. Tell him Multibrain sent you.
- Won LA Times Best New Restaurant in 2010. Check out Chef Mark Gold on Kitchit at http://www.kitchit.com/profiles/chefs/mark-gold
- Menu changes regularly eat here often. It's small so use opentable to make a reservation.
- Great on Sunday nights when they feature family-style food and bottomless wine.
- I have never had a bad dish here. Be experimental. The staff is also amazingly friendly and super informed. Ask their advice for sure.
- Ask to sit in Lance's section....he takes really good care of you!
- Creamed corn on Wednesday nights is delightful!
- Tuesday night Keg Party - $25 for all you can drink Eureka North County Pilsner from a keg and all you can eat famed fried chicken, soaked in buttermilk and Tabasco for 24 hours.
- Head over for Sunday dinner -- a fixed price, multi-course meal that reminds you of every family dinner you've ever enjoyed!