Turkish, Mediterranean, Bar
97-99 Isabella St
Southwark, Greater London SE1 8DA
+44 20 7620 6191
- Terrible service. Nice place to chill though.
- the most pleasant service in town!
- Lovely garden, great food
- Most authentic Turkish food in London- great on sunny summer days
- A fantastic selection of Turkish salads, pastries and cakes. One of the best value places to eat in London!
- Food is awesome but the cakes are ridiculously overpriced.
- 7.95 for 3 course lunch menu, bargain!
- Lovely middle eastern food - and nicely tucked away underneath the railway arches.
- Recommend the mezze. V nice!
- Really awesome cool place, reminds me of Istanbul in the most positive way
- i love the location of this restaurant / bar, tucked away from the the busy street you can imagine you are in another country enjoying all the lovely Turkish food.
- Their deli (self-service) has great lunch offers with quiches and salads.
- Delicious quiches, salads and cakes at the deli - good value for money
- Food is nice enough, but I have no idea how it takes them so long to put your food in a take away pack and take your money. You can be waiting over 5 minutes just to pay - sometimes longer.
- Great place for a group to sit and chat and enjoy a variety of great food. This turned out to be one of our favorite spots for coffee too.
- Hummus is very nice - quite creamy.
- Great set menu's; lovely ceiling, but otherwise overdone dcor; imperfect service.
- Beautiful greens surroundings in their outdoor area
- Great service. We had a group of 20 people and they handled it perfectly! Delicious shish!
- Great for big groups of people, birthdays, etc. Food is good and service is friendly. Not the right place for two people looking for food & drink though, and the bar next door is awful no matter what.