- The shrimp tastes like fridge. Seafood is generally old, sadly. Servers are very nice, though. And wine's not bad.
- the stuffed shrimp and goat cheese croquettas are amazing
- Good sangria. Ask that they don't put a lot of ice in the pitcher
- Best fois gras tapas ever. Best, especially with all the deals they offer!
- The goat cheese croquettes are the best I have ever had. They alone are worth the visit.
- Great music great tapas. Tortilla Vasca was very good.
- Los camarones son deliciosos! 50% off los lunes !perfecto!
- Get a table in front to enjoy the live flamenco music on Tuesday nights.
- If you're looking for tapas, skip this spot. The food wasn't anything to write home about and the decor/ambiance sucked.
- $9-13 tapas
- $9-13 tapas
- Food was good. Really good.
- Delicious tapas place! You should try "Empanadilla De Espinaca". And from cold tapas the one with salmon. Sangria is also pretty good. Both red & white.
- The goat cheese and honey croquettes are amazing, if you don't get them you're doing it wrong
- Lan Rioja, Bomba de Queso de Cabra and Camerones al fuego, enough said
- Never miss to order their paella and the red wine cola
- Not vegan! My girlfriend was told chocolate mousse is vegan. Turns out its not. Buyer beware...
- The octopus is great. Nice Spanish flavor .
- Must eat: mussels, fried goat cheese, and ham croquettes.