345 E Colorado Blvd #101 (at Euclid Ave)
Pasadena, CA 91101
- On Food Network's The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Adam Gertler fancies the open-faced, egg salad sandwich at Euro Pane in Pasadena, CA. Find more tips at Food Network Local.
- The egg salad sandwich is truly amazing. Get it on the olive bread.
- Get the sea salt macaron for an indulgent treat.
- egg salad sandwich and their most flavorful breads! eggs benedict is good too. weird tea.
- Gorgeous interior and fab sammiches. The egg salad sammich is as good as it looks. Skip the chai tea latte though.
- Seared chicken sandwich.. So bomb!
- Overpriced food and drinks
- i <3 europane!!!! everything is goood!
- the turkey on olive bread is a winner!
- Spicy ham and cheese croissant!
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Whole-Wheat Bakery!
- Get the egg salad sandwich.
- Very nice macaron selection
- Egg salad sandwich.
- Under new ownership! The place is dirty and not what it used to be. Too bad because it used to be a beautiful space with great food. Go down the street to the original Europane.
- Egg salad sandwich! Also try kouign amann with custard filling. So decadent.
- The egg salad sandwich, the grilled veggie sandwich.
- Listen to the staff, they make great recommendations.
- I know it's been said but the egg salad sandwich is a must. Also try the macarons!