Eugene Saturday Market
Market, Shop, Entertainment
10:00am - 5:00pm
- If you haven't seen this vending spectacle check it out!
- Go to the Bangkok Grill Food Stand and get a Pad Thai with Peanut Sauce. Great Food, Fun Atmosphere and Down-Home Music. It's a must see if you are in Eugene, OR on a Saturday!!
- Buy local, organic produce from local farmers at the Farmer's Market!
- Lots of local vendors and farmers for a mix of gifts and food
- Afghani cuisine is yummy!
- Buy Bloobs from Camas guy! For realzies!
- Experience the greatest city of arts and entertainment in the outdoor Saturday Market. All locally made items, farmers market and good food!
- Eat at Field to Table!! Awesomesauce.
- Come check out my booth, Worker Bee Design. Stop by and mention this tip Ill give you 10% off your purchase. Market is full of the most incredible artisan crafts and art. Make a day of it!
- It's where I get my bee pollen.
- Fantastic Saturday Market--munch on a bag of fresh popped black kernel popcorn or sip an Oregon Berry lemonade as you look at local art, crafts, and produce.
- Very big market. Great food spots!
- The Bangkok Grill's pad thai with sauce is stellar! If you're not much for Thai then you HAVE to try the beer battered mushrooms or tilapia.
- A good chunk of vendors, especially the food vendors, take credit/debit.
- $5 falafel in pita - delicious! #falafel
- Visit the Hazelnut stand and honeycomb stand!
- There are no gyros?!
- The pad Thai at Bangkok Grill is the best, hands down. I go every time I'm home in Eugene!
- Please note: the Lane County Farmers' Market is a separate entity from the Eugene Saturday Market.