Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- Did you know? The Eugene ONeill theatre was the first combination theater and hotel when it was built in 1925.
- The Book of Mormon is a must see impeccable Broadway musical. Hilarious, original and subversive.
- Don't want to wait in the bathroom line? 30 second walk down the block to the Crowne Plaza Hotel second floor lobby will save a ton of time and stress of getting back to your seat in time!
- Fela! Discount Tickets: Tickets just $35/85, Regularly $55/112, Save up to 36% !
- Don't be tempted by the Foursquare special here. They ran out of the free pins a long time ago!
- While you are waiting for the play to start, check out this great article from Esquire Magazine (December 2011) about the creators of the play: Matt Stone and Trey Parker.
- Show your FELA! ticket stub at Serefina next door and receive a 20% discount on the entire bill! Yeah Yeah!
- From the creators of South Park. Couldn't go wrong :) funny as hell, great songs, great story. You'll leave the theater with a huge smile on your face, guaranteed.
- Very funny play
- If you frequent the lottery, you will soon have memorized @lotterydude's speech, as well as his jokes.
- Feeling lucky? Try entering Book of Mormon's Lottery. Head 2 theater 2.5 hours before curtain to submit ur name.Winners are chosen 2 hours before curtain! Tickets are $32 if you win!
- Go to the bathroom before the show because intermission is a stampede.
- Multiple Tony Award winner, The Book of Mormon is hilarious!
- Worth every second!
- Power walk (no running!) to the bathroom during intermission. The lines get insane at both men's AND women's, wrapping all the way to the second floor sometimes.
- If you REALLY want to see this amazing show- do standing room! Better than having actual seats! Saw it twice and I'm going to go again soon! Matt Stone & Trey Parker are GENIUSES. Love them!
- These tickets are not currently available at TKTS, but try the lottery rush for last minute discounted tickets! If you strike out, you can always come see us afterwards!
- Southpark fans: this show is a HUGE disappointment...Theatre fans: this will be the funniest show you've ever seen, but I guess it doesn't take much to make you guys laugh...
- Tips: turn your phone off. Don't put your playbill on the edge of the balcony. Keep your feet off the stage. Keep your drinks off the sub woofers.
- Great seeing Book of Mormon here. A Brooklyn pale ale and small wine were $27 + tip. Not worth it..,