Comedy Club, Bar, Theater
525 E 6th St (at Red River St.)
Austin, TX 78701
- Theres so much great comedy to be seen during the SXSW festival and Esthers is definitely a top place to check out right after you stop into the IFC Crossroads House, of course.
- Transformed from a pool parlor in 1977, this venue has become one of the states premier comedy complexes to this day. This club has gained national recognition and now has a loyal fan base.
- Screw the SXSW Parties, this is the best place to spend your nights.
- According to Sl8tr, worth a couple hours break on a Friday night. Air conditioned (shocker), seating and good times
- Another place we like to come check out when we are in Austin!!
- Laugh and be merry with top local, regional and national comedians at this timeless Austin comedy venue.
- Get your tickets before the show. This is a show you won't want to miss!!!
- 3rd year in a row coming here during SXSW. Amazing comedy club, staff is awesome. Definitely a staple!
- Sit in the front during the show! It is way more fun!
- Just laugh.
- Went there for a work event and it was great, became involved in magician show
- The real MVP of SXSW
- Great entertainment. Highly recommend
- Hilarious theater comedy show. If you've been before, go again, because it's never the same but always a laugh.
- The show was Hilarious! Loved it
- One of the best shows I have ever seen.
- So, so funny. Great to give visitors a glimpse at Austin's vibe.
- Colorful interior with lots to discover
- Must go to this show if in town! Look forward to going again when we are back in Austin. HIL-arious.
- Great venue for comedy and people watch 6th street