Estes Park Brewery
- jalepeno poppers are messy but tasty and damn good buffalo burgers if youre a stout fan try the samson stout. best colorado brewed stout ive tried
- Free samples on the first floor!
- Food..ehh, beer good. Raspberry and blueberry were great
- Try the Stinger Honey Wheat or the Raspberry Wheat. Perfect summer beers!
- Beer is awesome
- Excellent beer, below average food. A better place for drinks, not dinner. An eclectic atmosphere...not sure what they're going for, but the beer is worth the trip.
- Try the coffee porter ( has Kind Coffee in the brew)
- Enjoyed everyone, great service, nice atmosphere, beers that we choose were great. Sampled on first floor, moved upstairs, and it was very accommodating.
- They have fruit ale beer and angry orchard cider and soda for non drinkers and the food is excellent here.
- They have angry orchard cider and fruit ale beer and soda for non drinkers and the food is excellent here.
- The beer tasting downstairs for free. The beer in general. Not so good: the food - sandwich below average but not cheap
- The food is not good.
- Decent food, decent beers. Atmosphere is family friendly. Can get loud and crowded on the weekends and summer.
- The light beers are great. The dark beers have strong coffee overtones.
- Extremely disappointing! Food is certainly NOT worth the stop. And the beer isn't great either.
- Beer good. Chili was just okay.
- Food is great beer is awesome Blueberry is it
- Not impressed
- Great as always!
- Best beer! Love it! We drive all over Denver looking for places it is distributed to! Burger today was flat out nasty though. Bummer.