4894 W Highway 290
Sunset Valley, TX 78735
- You won't be disappointed.
- Try the black beans & rice. This is my favorite place! The garlic beef is awesome.
- Closed or good. Indian restaurant on the way.
- Great food and service!
- REALLY expensive... but worth it for that special occasion or when you need to knock the socks off that client.
- The caipirinha is the best drink ever!
- Don't go on a holiday; they overbook. And as much as you'll like it, don't get more bread - you'll want to fill up on meat!
- Muito bom! !
- Great staff, sparkling clean, simple veggies, picanha, alcatra, lamb, sausages, pork ribs. One fave place in whole city.
- Goto to try the pork ribs. The piranha is awesome too
- Good Brazilian barbecue, cheaper than Fogo de Chao, the meats are probably as good. Smaller buffet, and the restaurant is also smaller.