57 Palm St (at W Hollis St)
Nashua, NH 03060
- If you're old school French Canadian, you will love their awesome poutine!
- Great people, great food. Best place in the city by far!
- hotel-esque carpets have that musty used-to-allow-smoking-in-here smell. The food was surprisingly good, but upscale only as compared to diner food. Staff was subpar but eager and friendly.
- The cranberry chicken salad is excellent!
- Lunch was disgusting. Quality was terrible for the turkey ranch wrap. Breakfast is good here but that's about it
- Great establishment!! Sunday morning minosas!
- Poutine here is good. Nice brown gravy and real cheese curds. Skip the nachos here though, large but they're strangely sweet, as if there is sweet BBQ sauce in the mix.
- Great menu of comfort foods - go for the mac & cheese - and standard American fare. If you have room for dessert, get the fried ice cream.
- Great Happy hour even though it is not well advertised. Bartenders make a great drink and food is very good.