Essex House Hotel & Lounge
Hotel, Hotel Bar, Pool
- A really nice hotel if you want to be close to the beach and nightlife. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly.
- All the folks who work here are friendly and polite. What a nice surprise.
- Make sure to check out the happy hour specials 4-7pm daily! (there's happy hour even on the weekends!)
- El mejor hotel de esta zona! #loveIt
- Est bien, tienen alberca los cuartos estn limpios, pero es un hotel muy viejo, hay mejores opciones, las camas cmodas, agua de la regadera buena.
- Stayed here on MDW. We were upgraded to a Suite which had a jacuzzi! Room was clean and very nice (not too modern.) The staff was great but the Valet Parking Company was horrible and left a scratch.
- Great place to stay!
- Essex House Hotel ! http://www.makedonyauniversiteleri.biz
- Great bartender! www.miamiculinarytours.com
- 1930 o hotel mais luxuoso da Collins
- VERY friendly staff. Breakfast is nice and so is the lemonade available at the lobby. Third party valet service is terrible and takes long to get you your car.
- Great location but a bit rundown. The shower really needs an upgrade. To come back from the beach with a low pressure shower is not cool. Otherwise...everything was well worth.
- Now open at the Essex House: Zen Sai, a wonderful modern Japanese restaurant. The Rock Shrimp is a must!
- For non-diluted drinks in Sobe. SOBEFOODTOURS.COM
- Ask for Geremaia, one of d' best bartenders in town! SOBEFOODTOURS.COM
- Check out their happy hour 4-7 daily
- Really good rum runners.
- Cinebar Movie Night on Thursdays are a MUST! Free movie, popcorn and drink specials!
- Thursday nights at 8.30: movie night on the patio. Free! Highly recommended!