Essex County Branch Brook Park
- Cherry Blossom Festival every April - check out over 4,000 cherry blossom trees, more than any park in the country!
- Beautiful Atmosphere on this Lovely Day ;)
- Go to the ponds and look for Macro Invertebrates
- Walk around the lake and take scenic pictures. There are a lot of geese in some areas so be careful not to step on geese poop. You can also find nutria hiding in the bushes near the lakes.
- Watch the geese on the lake, it's very scenic and there are several cool looking bridges. Lots of spots for instagram worthy photos as well!
- Great for walking, biking, and drone flying.
- Picnic and fresh air
- Park with people
- Nice park had a good walk
- Los rboles de cerezos espectaculares!!!
- Watching the ducks & geese!
- The Last Sunday in August ;( Fall is on it's Way ;)
- Tienen un area designada para perros guaf guaf
- Essex County Branch Brook Park - A 2013 "Great Place in America: Public Space" by the American Planning Association http://www.planning.org/greatplaces
- Branch Brook Boot Camp returns: April 29, 2013
- great for walking
- Now thru August- Fitness Boot Camp in the park: http://mybodytemple.com/body/branch-brook-fitness-boot-camp-newark
- There is a Fitness Boot Camp in the park: http://mybodytemple.com/body/branch-brook-fitness-boot-camp-newark
- Don't walk at night ,especially by yourself
- Cherry Blossom Festival starts April 7 2012.