Eslite Bookstore (誠品書店)
- I love this place and could stay here for hours. Once you finished exploring the bookshelves and had a nice snack at the cafe, go downstairs and shop at the small boutique shops.
- First and still the only 24hr bookstore in Taipei. Definitely high on everyone's must-do, must-see list! This is the Dunnan flagship. Check out Xinyi branch just 2 metro stops away.(Kat)
- A place where I wna go every night, just to relax.
- Grab a book and sit down, spending a wonderful afternoon at Eslite.
- The only 24hr bookstore in the world.
- Present your foreign passport for a 5% discount!
- Visit here with luggage? Get a locker box at 2/F, just behind the cafe.
- It's 24-hours but don't lose track of time if u plan to take the public transport home, buses often run only until around 10 or 11pm. Though the MRT does run till midnight. Last resort: cab.
- fruit salad at the cafe!
- I visit here every time I'm in Taipei. Great for books & presents for friends. Spend over TWD 3000 & you can claim a 5% tax rebate in the basement. You need to have your passport with you though.
- A 24 hour bookstore with a wide range of books in English. Plus it's cheaper than Page One.
- The books are cheaper than the ones in Singapore's kinokuniya. Limited English novels though. Otherwise, they have a big variety of books.
- One of my major visual vitamin suppliers!
- 24 hours bookstore. Cafe here also very nice!