Enzo's Caffe Italiano
- Gnocchi is the best I've ever had.
- This place rivals any Italian place I have ever been to including New York City. Do not wait, go here for dinner immediately. So good! One word cannoli...
- Totally awesome. Everything is fresh! Get their deserts!
- The lobster special Wes delicious.
- Pasta is pretty good. Overpriced though for the cheap feeling atmosphere and quality. Didn't like the waitress constantly trying to upsell us.
- Great Italian food! Loved this place!
- We unknowingly came here when Enzo was in Italy for 3 weeks. Despite this they had peeps from a Czech cart cooking while he was away. Awesome idea, great food! Go to Tabor Authentic Czech Eatery!
- With fresh mozz every Mon, ciabatta right outta the oven, and pasta tossed and turned on the premise, you'll feel as if you're at family supper. Go ahead and order up another round of wine.