Enzio's Italian Kitchen
126 W Mountain Ave (btw Mason & College)
Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Stryker Cab is back by the glass. If you like full-bodied reds with a touch of pepper on the finish don't miss it!
- I don't like pasta but love this place. I got the veal marsala I think and loved it. The pasta is awesome!
- Homemade pasta...and the White bean soup is delicious.
- The risotto fritte and fig salad are both great choices but the calamari isn't worth checking out
- Good for happy hour! The polenta tots are great, and so is the eggplant parmesan. They have great cocktails and sangria too.
- OMG FOOD SO FOOD HERE...ALWAYS!!!
- Great eggplant parmesan!
- Goat cheese fonduto as an appy was FANTASTIC. Bar none the best!!!
- Good food and good flights.
- Excellent eggplant Parmesan! Our waiter was outstanding! Homemade potato chips were fabulous!
- Gin sour - can't go wrong.
- The Hendricks Gin Sour is tops!
- Two comments I would make; please offer bread. This is an Italian Restaurant for pete's sake. Also, $3 for 2 Chef Boyardee sized meatballs is lame.
- My wife and I have dined at Enzio's one other time before today. Today we came in for lunch. The selection was good and quality was as expected, excellent. Continued above...