Movie Theater, Cineplex, Indie Movies
390 Miracle Mile (Miracle Mile Shopping Ctr)
Lebanon, NH 03766
- This is the worst movie theater ever. Save the aggravation and go to another theater or wait for the DVD.
- This is by far the dirtiest movie theater I have ever been to. If the movies here instead of the Nugget, I wait for the DVD. Mold and dust on walls and water damage to theater ceilings. Gross.
- Tip to the cinema: u need to remodel and fix your sign
- Worst theater ever. Disorganized, overpriced, filthy. Projector is not set up properly and screen is 10 feet too high for the seat level.
- Watch a movie
- Locals call it the Sticky Six (or worse) because it is genuinely filthy and massively in need of an update.
- No stadium seating and small screens, but it's ok for the area and rather cheap.
- The renovations are terrific. I prefer this theater to Hanover's. Parking is much, much easier. Entertainment also has better popcorn and more generous servings with refills.
- Much improved following some recent renovations: more comfortable seats, and cleaner. Still, relatively small screens and no stadium seating.
- It's a cinema. Nothing more.
- A very low-quality theater. What a shame for the Upper Valley.
- Friendly Staff
- Go somewhere else.
- They never open on time, and then you have to wait in a long line. The movies don't start on time, because they are trying to process the long line of people. They need 2 people selling tickets.
- This place is disgusting and should be torn down. The owner/manager is an ass, and this place should be boycotted. The theaters smell, the floors dirty & even the sign is a mess! Don't give them $$$!
- Try the movies.
- Call for the right address if you're going to gps