Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• What could be more perfect for an outdoors party than a Mint Julep or a Butterfly Martini made with Grey Goose? A few recipes to kick off a spring bash. [Second City Soiree]
• The easiest material to decorate for a party: paper. Celebrations at Home shows how to transform paper into a fun backdrop for a themed party. [Celebrations at Home]
• Entertaining at home doesn't always mean a big party; have a cozy night with a homemade pizza for two. [Jenny Steffens]
• Honey mustard chicken bites make the perfect party aappetizer. [The Celebrations Shoppe]
• A new way to wrap up silverware for a dinner party: add a brightly colored napkin and a Mason jar. [Reluctant Entertainer]