Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Your go-to party appetizers: tartines, one with smoked salmon, basil oil, and ricotta, and one with tarragon-flavored veggies and prosciutto. [At Home with Kim Vallee]
• Get inspired with pics of a summery dessert table, filled with citrus cake pops, colorful candy, and popcorn goodie bags. [Celebrations At Home]
• For a simple centerpiece, fill vintage teacups with a stemmed daisy or two — perfect for a bridal shower or summer brunch. [The Party Dress]
• A dreamy summer wedding — complete with twinkly lights, rustic table settings, and hanging candles — leaves us drooling. [House of Earnest]
• Go back in time with retro, brightly colored kitchenware. [Tobi's Blog]