Entertaining Blogs: Mother's Day Mimosas and More
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Who wouldn't want to spoil their mom this Mother's Day with mimosas and manicures? With this party inspired by the Diane von Furstenburg summer 2012 line, every detail — macarons, POP champagne splits, and nail polish goody bags — makes this Mother's Day brunch extra special. [Party Dress]
• A retro decorating tip that's on its way back —confetti bunting. [Kim Vallee]
• Earth Day is right around the corner; eco-friendly and "green" crafts — even Earth look-alike cupcakes — can teach kids the importance of preserving the environment. [Chickabug]
• Right after Earth Day comes Cinco de Mayo — plan a Mexican fiesta complete with bright colors, pepper décor, and margaritas. [Celebrations at Home]
• Turn receipt paper into pretty streamers with a little DIY inspiration. [Hostess with the Mostest]