- 1 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick, 250g
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Mango, about 1 mango or 180g
- 1 large Avocado, cubed, 120g
- 2/3 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint, thinly sliced and lightly packed
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, diced and packed
- Sea Salt
For the Sauce:
- 4 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Fish Sauce, Paleo-friendly
- Preheat your grill to high heat. Toss the sweet potato slices in the coconut oil and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, or until nice grill marks form. Once cool enough to handle, slice them into small cubes and add them into a large bowl.
- Add in the mango, avocado, cucumber, mint and cilantro and stir until combined.
- Mix the lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl and pour over the salad. Toss to combine, and season to taste with salt.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time