Thai Mango Avocado Salad with Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 1 medium Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick, 250g
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup Mango, about 1 mango or 180g
- 1 large Avocado, cubed, 120g
- 2/3 cup Cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint, thinly sliced and lightly packed
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, diced and packed
- Sea Salt
For the Sauce:
- 4 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Fish Sauce, Paleo-friendly
Preheat your grill to high heat. Toss the sweet potato slices in the coconut oil and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, or until nice grill marks form. Once cool enough to handle, slice them into small cubes and add them into a large bowl.
Add in the mango, avocado, cucumber, mint and cilantro and stir until combined.
Mix the lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl and pour over the salad. Toss to combine, and season to taste with salt.
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
Coleman Roadtrip LXE Grill