- 2 cans Crescent Rolls, 8 ounces each
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, well softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1-3 tablespoons Salsa, or hot sauce, optional
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 6 ounces
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Diced Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Pinch the seams together to make one sheet of dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown ground beef until no pink is remaining. Drain any excess grease.
- Stir in taco seasoning and cook according to package instructions; let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce (if using); spread in an even layer over cooled crust.
- Top with cooled taco meat followed by cheese, lettuce and tomato.
- Cut into squares before serving. Serve immediately.