- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Chopped Spinach
- 1/4 cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a small round cookie cutter, cut puff pastry and place into indentations of muffin tin.
- In medium bowl whisk eggs together.
- Add garlic powder, spinach and mushrooms. Stir.
- Scoop into puff pastry.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with green onions, serve and ENJOY!