- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 8 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll out puff pastry.
- Place strawberries in the center of the pastry.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Fold up the edges of the pastry around the strawberries.
- Whisk together egg and water.
- Brush onto the edges of pastry.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt chocolate over a double broiler. Drizzle over pastry.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Adapted from Trial and Eater