- 2 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup Fig Spread
- 6 ounces Prosciutto
- 1/3 cup Honey Goat Cheese, cold
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface roll out one puff pastry sheet. Place a 10” (in diameter) bowl upside down onto the puff pastry and cut around the edges. Place the puff pastry on baking sheet. Repeat with second sheet leaving the second sheet aside.
- Spread fig spread evenly over the first puff pastry sheet.
- Lay prosciutto on top of the fig spread.
- Crumble the goat cheese on top of the prosciutto. Top with the second puff pastry sheet.
- Place a small glass in the center of your bread.
- Cut 16 even cuts around the circle from the edge of the glass to the end.
- Remove glass. Grad 2 strips and twist them outward twice. Bring edges together and pinch them together. Repeat with the remaining strips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm and ENJOY!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record