- 1 teaspoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 cup Heavy Cream, divided
- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Irish Whiskey
- In a 1-quart pitcher or mixing bowl with a spout, whisk together cocoa powder, espresso powder and a splash of heavy cream. Whisk in more cream a little at a time, until it reaches the consistency of a paste.
- Whisk in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and Irish whiskey. Stir in the remaining heavy cream.
- Pour or decant with a funnel into a 1-quart carafe or bottle. Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 2 weeks.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record