- 1 sheet Puff Pastry, thawed
- 5 tablespoons Butter, melted, for brushing
- Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- All-Purpose Flour, for dusting
- Lightly flour a clean, dry, flat surface and lay out thawed puff pastry.
- Roll into 11 by 14 rectangle.
- Brush butter onto the puff pastry dough.
- Lightly sprinkle garlic salt, grated parmesan and Italian seasoning.
- Roll lengthwise, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into 1/8”-inch slices.
- Place cut side down onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a light golden brown.