- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coconut Flour, 10 grams
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey, or agave
- 1 tablespoon Natural Almond Butter, creamy, plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, coconut flour and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water and baking powder until frothy. Add in the apple sauce, honey and almond butter and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Divide the batter between 2 8 oz mugs and microwave for 2 mins 30 seconds – 3 minutes. My microwave is 1000 watts and the cakes were perfect at 2 mins 40 seconds, so judge according to your microwaves wattage.
- Drizzle with more almond butter and DEVOUR!