Coconut Flour Chocolate Paleo Mug Cake Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coconut Flour, 10 grams
- pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey, or agave
- 1 tablespoon Natural Almond Butter, creamy, plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, coconut flour and salt.
In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water and baking powder until frothy. Add in the apple sauce, honey and almond butter and whisk until smooth.
Add in the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
Divide the batter between 2 8 oz mugs and microwave for 2 mins 30 seconds – 3 minutes. My microwave is 1000 watts and the cakes were perfect at 2 mins 40 seconds, so judge according to your microwaves wattage.
Drizzle with more almond butter and DEVOUR!
Cuisinart Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
OXO Good Grips 9-Inch Whisk