- 2 cups Cavatappi Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- dash of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning, plus 1 teaspoon, divided
- 4 Plum Tomatoes
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup White Wine
- 3 Chicken Breasts, frozen
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced and zested
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a 9x13-inch glass-baking dish place the pasta and all spices plus 1 tablespoon of roasted garlic & Herb seasoning.
- Chop tomatoes and place with pasta.
- Add water and white wine. Mix well then add frozen chicken breast.
- Drizzle olive oil on top then sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon roasted garlic & Herb seasoning.
- Place foil on top and bake for 50 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165°F and pasta is al dente.
- Once done, sprinkle lemon zest and juice over the chicken and pasta dish.
- Divide evenly among plates and enjoy.
- You can cook this with fresh chicken breast just reduce the time by 10-15 minutes.