- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 13 ounces Canned Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 16 ounces Egg Noodles
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Black Olives
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, crumble and cook beef until no longer pink.
- Add garlic, basil, oregano, and salt. Stir in tomato paste and diced tomatoes and mix until combined.
- Add beef broth and bring to a boil and stir in egg noodles.
- Reduce heat and cover slightly (leave a little room for steam to escape. Cook mixture for 12-15 minutes or until mixture thickens and liquid has reduced.
- Stir in cheese just before serving. Garnish with sour cream and olives if desired.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record