Entertain Blogs: Sandcastle Cakes and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Summer is on its way, so get ready for parties by learning to make this incredible sand-castle cake (left). [Food Through the Pages]
• Speaking of summer, these mini grill centerpieces are adorable. [Hostess with the Mostess]
• Surprise your guests by serving carpaccio on a clothesline. [At Home with Kim Vallée]
• Learn how to make gorgeous geode bottle-stoppers for an easy way to wow guests. [Cupcakes and Cashmere]
• Crostini with strawberries and balsamic vinegar would be the perfect garden party appetizer. [Sweet Sugar Bean]