Entertain Blogs: Cucumber Chive Flower Salads for Spring and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Among the perks of warm weather: Colorful spring salads combining crisp cucumbers, chive flowers, fresh radishes, and a touch of vinaigrette (above, left). [SoupAddict]
• In honor of the Queen's Jubilee, The Berkeley in London is creating perfect petit fours shaped like the Queen's coronation crown and Princess Beatrice's Philip Treacy hat. [Refinery 29]
• Minecraft lovers get married in style, with pixelated ties, red TOMS, and of course, signature Jones sodas. [Vimeo/The Goodness]
• Classic birthday confetti cake with chocolate frosting for any party, ever. [Poet in the Pantry]
• Here's a Twilight dessert table set up for all of you Edward-Jacob-Bella enthusiasts. [Hostess with the Mostess]