Enid A. Haupt Conservatory
Botanical Garden, Garden
- orchid show
- Love this place. A berry fell from a tree just a couple of feet in front of me. Rainforest to desert in minutes. Round the corner to still another habitat. Visiting here is a special journey.
- See the Train Show!
- They have a great Saturday night date night program for all you couuples :=_
- The train show is becoming an annual tradition! my wife and i enjoyed it before we even became parents. this yr, brought our 22 m.o. and we all had the best time!
- The architecture is beautiful. Even without any special programs, it is one of my most favorite places. CHIHULY IS SPECTACULAR ONCE AGAIN.
- The overall collection is impressive, with displays of tropical rainforests to deserts. The greenhouse is the perfect getaway from winter weather.
- The holiday train show!!! Go on a weekday, weekends are rough, wouldn't wish that on anyone. Great for kids and they can run around the grounds to get their energy out afterwards
- Gorgeous year round.
- walk around over and over
- So pretty and impressive size. Couldn't help but feel transported a bit to another time, turn of the century, where women wore their hair up in a bun and wore high collars with men in tailored suits.
- Nothing beats being in a tropical jungle in March
- The Orchid Show 2014.
- Check out the Monet garden show if you're in New York this year.
- Ladies - no skinny heels... lots of gratings to walk over on the second tiers
- If ur a volunteer u get in right away.
- Train exhibit is a long wait even if you buy tickets in advance. But kids love it.