English Bay Beach
Beach, Scenic Lookout
- Walk around the sea-wall. Get to know why Vancouver is the most beautiful city in the world.
- English Bay keeps getting better and better. A little more crowded in 2011, as compared to the 1930's, but still one of thee best places to relax and sun.
- Watching the fireworks? Go across Beach Ave and stand on the "Beach Towers" patio! A perfect view and no crowds! Just behave yourselves and don't litter... people live here!
- English Bay, one of a million reasons to live in Vancouver, day or night. Wow.
- Grab a coffee at Starbucks and walk the seawall at English Bay.
- Go biking and watch the sunset with someone special. Pure bliss :)
- Love walking to English Bay, grabbing some take out and eating it while the sunsets:-) Its a great spot to people watch and take in the beauty of our city. We are blessed! Aren't we???
- Check out the Sunsets nightly while picking up an ice cream on Denman!
- I live a block away and literally chill at the other beach every evening. Grab a blanket, a book and pick your favourite tree to lie under. The ocean will relax you completely!
- Best spot for fireworks in the summer. I would recommend the walk down Denman on your way down on a sunny day. Lots of great food and cafes.
- The sun sets quickly over the mountains. Make sure you stake your space and enjoy the view. Breathtaking.
- I am finding peace here .. Such a perfect place in Vancouver
- Amazing area but too bad putting in cactus club where there should be ice cream vendors for beach goers. Who eats a sit down meal at a beach. My 2 cents. Support Vancouver parks not corporate power!
- Grab some fish and chips from Raincity Grill and eat it on the beach
- This is my favorite neighborhood spot for happy hour. Great staff and groovy music.
- Sweet place to walk by and enjoy the view n___n
- Attended the Celebration of light 2011-2012 Really amazing place and fire works
- Ride your bike and eat some shawarma
- One of my favorite spot in Vancouver