- Very calm!
- Very quite and a nice cozy park. Busy on the weekends and after 6-7pm nice people, and clean park
- Great quiet park for the kids to be with. Tennis courts, basketball, playground area, and a field. Across from a bunch of nice restaurants within walking distance.
- Love this place. Feels like home not because it is really close to my house, but also because it's a small nice park where you can walk and meditate.
- Great park with tennis courts, basketball courts, gated children's playground and group picnic tables!
- I'm here often,the bench in front of the tennis courts w/the memorial plaque is in honor of my son a fallen soldier.Encino Park was where he & his friends would play basketball and have bbqs. <3
- The new play structure smells like recycled airplane parts drenched in jet fuel. Thanks, City of L.A.!