Food Court, Malay
1A, Jalan Harper
Klang, Selangor 41400
- Must try Lontong, Rojak and Soto.
- The best nasi ayam in town. Nasi ayam hiang kee. Gerai 156. A must try
- Kalau makan kat sini jangan lupa ajak saya @HahnAfs
- Sate isa klang. Yummy
- Mkn larh rojak gani dye best kedai tu mak sye tau dr dye ank dare smpai da tua skrg nie haha betol x caye sdah
- Rembau Street Lobak is beyond words. Find this stall at the last row.
- Hiang kee chicken rice de best!!
- Rojak klang gani and mee jawa yan zai is yummylicious! :)
- satay comel2 kat sini
- Old food joint
- They hav a stall dat sell tong sui which r very creative lik .they r in newspaper before
- Love their bubur caca n ice kacang on da stall beside wan tan mee.wan tan mee is famous too.chicken rice oso
- The best soup shop there has been 'closed'. Not the shop but the owner was replaced by 'sucky' soup. Rumours that the old owner was caught , illegal immigrant. This since last year after raya.
- Sesuai utk food hunter yg suka street food. Semoga tempat ni kekal lama dengan makanan yg sedap.
- Pls try satay lido. Only great for the satay daging, sofy juicy flavorful. Tip: pls ask the uncle to prepare it for u, the son/assistant still learning the rope. Only open from 630pm onwards
- Used to have great sup daging @ gerai sup utara opposite Satay Lido shop but owner MIA since Julai 2015. Avoid the Sup Shop ya, terrible liar saying they took over but sup not nice. Borderline rubbish
- Lontong klang, nasi lemak bungkus, teh tarik@ Haji Mohd Nor, air tebu+bobochacha corner end shop, naan klang + kuah daging. Try do try.
- Heng Kee Wan Tan Mee
- Hot day ..Cendol makes me cool.
- rojak ghani. aummmm !