Emporium Arcade Bar
- The popular Wicker Park arcade bar has opened its second location in Logan Square. Instead of arcade games, expect table games. Take your pick of an extensive list of canned and bottled beer.
- They have food truck parked inside.
- Great array of arcade games, fuzbol tables, and pool tables. Great place for large groups.
- air hockey for days and the nicest bartenders that side of logan sq.
- Welcome to your neighbrohood, LOLgan Square. While you won't bump into your hipster ex here, shuffle bowling and foosball hockey are awesome.
- Come for the beer stay for the games!
- Great selection of beers in the cooler
- Wanna have fun. Feel like a kid again with adult beverages....you will love this place. Step back in time and be your inner Pin Ball Wizard!
- Beer selection is one of the biggest selections Ive seen, all canned and ready to go
- Decent selection of beers and games
- So packed on a Friday night couldnt even walk inside, I ended up leaving :(
- Air hockey and foosball tournaments are a regular thing. The Wicker Park location breaks retro conventions with a 20-foot HD TV for watching the big (sports) game and appropriate gamer flicks.
- Not free play like HQ, has a lot a pinball machines at Logan Square location. Beer list is great , has a okay amount of old school games. The pop up bar next door changes a lot.
- Huge space, not a huge selection of fun games. Bartender was lame.
- They have a good mix of games- pinball, arcade, foosball, air hockey.
- fun times all around
- Words like gnarly and tubular come to mind when describing this place. Arcade heaven with far-out beer selection! Try a sour like Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose while scoring air hockey.
- Great beer selection and so many fun games!! Remember you need to pay for coins
- Smashing on some strange!
- Fun concept