Empire State Plaza
279 Madison Ave (btwn Eagle St and S Swan St)
Albany, NY 12210
- I love this place at night! The water glistens as mirros, the wind swirls around u, the trees dance and sing in their quiet sexy voices. This place can wash away all ur troubles guys!!
- Nice place to stroll through!
- Come here at night - it's beautiful!
- Come here at night-it's absolutey beautiful!
- This area provides a serene atmosphere with great views. However, a decade later this place still looks and feels like an alien city out of a movie, at least to me.
- Blood Drive every Wednesday next door to Hallmark. We need YOUR blood type!
- Beautiful views. The egg and the buildings make for a very sci-fi setting.
- Ice skating on fall and winter, modern architeture, pretty scenic view
- Scenic views are gorgeous.
- The visitor parking is a complete scam. $20 a day/$2 an hour. Do yourself a favor and park somewhere else.
- Lots of fun and networking
- Remember where you parked (use numbers, letters, whatever). It's extremely easy to lose track of where your car is in the massive underground.
- Nice place for a stroll
- Great views overlooking the city at sunrise!
- Good for walking
- Great place to people watch, grab some food & sit outside. It's the best in the summer. 4th of July fireworks every year.
- Even if nothing is going on this place is great for taking a stroll, seeing sights and reading a book.
- Nice #shaggy #mrboombostic
- You can only drink saranac ughh
- sejuk nyerrr