- Every pizza we've tried thus far has been fantastic!! A fave was the BBQ & bacon. The onion rings are tasty, too!
- Great selection of craft beers on tap. They currently have my favorite, Noda's CoCo LoCo, which will keep me coming back. Half priced pints on Thursday is a pretty wicked deal.
- Stromboli is excellent!!!
- Ask for a 1 wing sample to compare with Buffalo Wild Wings. Walked out with a 6-pack sampler complementary bag. All were fabulous!! My new wings go-to joint!!
- Get the Gluten Free pizza with the BBQ Chicken and Bacon
- Very good food! Chili cheese fries were awesome & the pizza! Would turn the lights down more in the bar area, was taking away from the atmosphere.
- Friday nights are crazy. Get there early. Decent craft draught
- Try the lobster ravioli.
- Service is horrible guess because its a bunch of teens not wanting to be there. Love the small garden salad and a slice.
- Garden salad is great for the price
- Their coupons say they aren't valid on weekends. And they consider Friday a weekend day. Ridiculous. They will never get another dollar of my money.
- Classic White, Hawaiian and BBC chicken is some of my favs. Also love the Philly Strombolli and triva!
- There's a really fine independent women that works here. 9.5 out of 10
- Food was great, try the bbq bacon pizza! Service was horrible
- Delicious pizza and bread!
- Best pizza in the area! Plus there are always good drink specials.
- Good beer selection on tap. Pizzas have crispy crust, not so much the slices tho. Can't beat the lunch special with $4.95 for soda, salad & a slice
- I love it! The pizza crust is perfect. The beer tap selection has good variety. The staff is friendly and you can't beat their lunch specials. $4.95 for a soda, slice & salad!
- I didn't really like it. good thing only got one slice. ew