The Empire Hotel Rooftop
Roof Deck, Lounge, Hotel Bar
44 W 63rd St (btwn Broadway & Columbus Ave)
New York, NY 10023
5:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 4:00am
5:00pm - 4:00am
- Chill after work, or attend a great party here. Located on the 12th floor of this luxury hotel. Fantastic views of Lincoln Center as well as the Broadway & Columbus Avenue. Monday night jazz a must.
- If want to debate Twitter etiquette whilst wearing a tiny top hat, there is no better roof top in the city.
- Gossip Girl cocktails named after the serie characters
- Cocktails are not even remotely worth getting here. I'd rather spend money on a flask and drink with a homeless person
- This spacious rooftop bar has great views but the outrageously expensive drinks, ambivalent servers, rude bouncers and extremely loud music totally turned us off.
- Don't miss out on the hottest Saturday night rooftop party, this Saturday and every Saturday. 9pm-4am
- Great spot for secret lovers
- Nice view!
- Empire lobby lounge & rooftop lounges are 2 of my favorite places in NYC. The lobby lounge is so sexy & comfy. The rooftop has gorgeous views, a fireplace & amazing drinks! Meredith, Setup Squad
- Thursdays, 6PM. The coolest party in town, say Victor @ the door!
- $14 for a drink--can you say bullshit
- The outside bar is always less crowded.
- Joonbug.com & City Sun Tanning present Sunny Saturday Night at Empire Hotel Rooftop!Saturday April 17th The first 300 in attendance will receive a Free Premium Tan at the City Sun Tanning 75th Street
- Cheesy, but nice views, good live music.
- This rooftop lounge, backed by restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow, features 3,000 square feet of outdoor space and private chaise longue-equipped cabanas.
- Bouncers werre rude to my friend. Ye like I'm really gonna go in n leave my friend outside. Dickk. Lol
- Take in the breathtaking views of the City while drifting away to Monday night jazz. Empire is a great place to wind down after work during weeknights.
- To sum it up: Do not waste your time trying to get in on a Saturday night if you are black and/or it's past midnight, unless you want to be lied to about capacity & pay $360+ bottle service.
- The Empire Hotel's rooftop lounge features live jazz on Monday night, and DJs Thursday through Saturday. Its the perfect place to unwind after a long day of workor a busy spell of weekend shopping.
- Avoid at all costs, but if you must go, bring earplugs.