Emmaus Bakery, which opened in 1934, bakes Pennsylvania Dutch-style sweets that are simple but consistently delicious. Locals go for their cinnamon swirl doughnuts, bear claws, and peanut butter buns. Try their specialty Vienna bread, or their fasnacht, a Pennsylvania Dutch Country potato-dough doughnut made on Fasnacht Day, otherwise known as Fat Tuesday. They’ve even added to their already-long list of cookie items, most recently the butter cookie, which locals just can’t keep their hands off.
- Loved it! The apple candy amazing
- The 50/50 PB/choco as good as its always been for years. Doughnuts sizable enough to make a meal of
- If you ever have a yen for an apple fritter, this is the place. Just delish!
- Largest doughnuts I've ever had! Great apple fritters, (although I remember them having more apples in them in the past). Overall it's an awesome bakery.
- They have good donuts check out all the other great food.
- They do great birthday cakes...check out their website if ur interested....
- The cinnamon donuts are incredible! Plus they're really big, so there's a lot to enjoy
- Bear claws are where its at.