- Get off your damn cell phone (as in: put it AWAY!) and focus on not hitting cyclists and joggers while driving on the winding road.
- Watch out for cyclists texting and riding. Just saw a baby stroller almost get rundown. Cyclist then gave the mother the finger and cursed her off. Stay classy Salt Lake!
- Emigration Canyon was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1961. It was the original route used by the Donner Party in 1846 and Mormon pioneers in 1847.
- Note to cyclists: Sound carries in the canyon. You might want to keep details of your colonoscopy or cheating wife to yourself.
- Motorists please be alert for cyclists along this popular training route.
- Motorists please be alert for cyclists.