Cajun / Creole, Steakhouse
$ $ $
1300 Saint Charles Ave (Erato Street)
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Get the bone-in ribeye. You won't be disappointed.
- The Chicken Clemenceau is probably the best chicken I've ever tasted. Just outstanding!!
- "Located on the edge of the Garden District Delmonico features such updated classics as crabcakes with mango butter and cucumber kimchi." -Michelin Guide on TripExpert
- Delmonico gives some of the best gluten-free service in New Orleans. A must-visit spot.
- The service here is absolutely excellent enjoyed all the staff there and their prompt and exceptional manner from the hostess to the waiters ask for the corn and crab bisque
- They said smart casual. I wore shorts and a Tshirt. They still let me in. I dont know what smart casual is. I showed up with a styrofoam cup with alcohol also. Food was great. BBQ shrimp especially.
- Try the Yukon Gold Whipped Potatoes
- Jalapeo corn bread!
- Food was excellent. And request a table in back. You get to ealk through the kitchen !
- Bacon-wrapped dates, very different. Bone-in ribeye is spectacular.
- The food, drinks, and service at Delmonico are superb! Make sure you stop by for a meal here if you are in the Big Easy.
- Amazing new York strip and the best service. Ask for lee b as your server he was great!
- Try the house infused limoncello with dessert--delicious!
- The steak was delicious with all the fixings. We had fried green tomatos, mashed potatoes, creamed spinach and Mac and cheese. For dessert we had Bananas foster, always a fan favorite!!
- Enjoyed the gumbo and charcuterie board, red shrimp special had excellently prepared shrimp
- Best service ever. Extensive wine list all the way through dessert. Food to die for. Come on its Emeril!
- Steak was very good. Whole family had a great meal.
- Drum was amazing
- 99-cent charbroiled oysters, $5 small plates, half price wine, and half price well cocktails - every day from 5-7pm.
- Terrific experience, from food to staff. One of the best steaks I've had.