Cajun / Creole, Bar, American
$ $ $
- Great service, good bread, mmm pepper jelly calamari, & tasty scallops and grits.
- Emeril Lagasse serves up Creole cuisine, like Homemade Andouille and Boudin, in the city that inspired it all at Emeril's New Orleans.
- Make sure you try the Banana Cream Pie-AMAZING!
- There are a few tables by the bar where you don't need a reservation. Service was fantastic, and the andouille crusted drum fish was light and delicious.
- Great Place to dine.. Awesome Food
- Try the Sweet BBQ Glazed Salmon! It's delicious.
- Try the sausage, it's great! The gumbo rocks! It has a home recipe feel that reminded me of my grandmother. And, the drum divine! Banana creme pie, oh yeah! Really great food and great sevice!
- Amazing food and service. Worth the trip.
- Peanut Butter Indulgences: peanut butter pie has an Oreo crust and caramel topping. -Gambit's Five in 5
- OMG best meal. Ask for Herman he is the best!!!!!
- the banana ream pie is AMAZING!
- I loved the food and the wine, I recommend this place to anyone.
- Try the ribeye! Amazing!
- The Fettuccini Nero was awesome, they even took us into the kitchen, so we could get a picture!
- The best of all my trip. Chocolate souffl was out if this world. The service was impeccable. Will come back again!
- Surprisingly good!! Go with mussels for appetizers and crusted drum for entree!
- Banana Cream Pie . . . Oh My! !
- Try the White Bolognese
- try the banana cream pie, bbq shrimp & pork chop
- Mmmm...must have the banana cream pie!